Born in America and raised in Europe from my seventh year, I left Europe on an adventure to create a life for myself using my skills in foreign languages and my passion for writing when I turned twenty. My passions are writing and studying languages, occasionally sprinkling in a bit of old mythologies, ie. Ancient Egyptian, Shinto, and Greek.
I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a great fondness for video games as well. If I’m not working, writing, reading, or studying, there’s a 99% chance I’ll be playing a video game. The other 1% is spent on YouTube.
I’m a certified multilingual secretary (did I mention a passion for languages?) and am fluent in English, Dutch, and German. I could survive in French and am tackling Japanese at this very moment. I plan to study interpreting and translating in the near future.
Living abroad for most of my life is what helped inspire my passion for languages and different sections of history and mythology. You’ll often find me reading, and writing, paranormal or urban fantasy – preferably ones with a darker edge and a complex plot.